December 21, 2012

Options
chemalurgy
chemalurgy Posts: 48 Member
Has anyone seen the posting that's going around Facebook of the alignment of the Star Chart and a corresponding crop formation? A lot of folks are saying it's a sign that something life changing will happen next month during the so-called Age of Aquarius. We only have about 5 weeks left. What do you think will or won't happen?

Replies

• Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm curious....do atheists in believe in that kind of stuff?
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen it. People post crap like that all time, I'm not surprised.

And I would say the vast majority of atheists don't believe in anything like that, though I've heard of at least one who believed in astrology. That makes absolutely no sense to me. As an agnostic I would sooner believe there was some sort of original force that brought the universe into existance than to believe the alignment of planets has anything to do with daily human lives.

That sounds more like wicca-inspired codswallop to me.
  • MarinaPacheco
    MarinaPacheco Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard about it and have to say I don't know many atheists who believe in astrology either. I think this is a rumour that hasn't hit the UK yet :happy:
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    ...is my birthday! Gosh, I hope my birthday doesn't get crashed by nuts. I haven't heard anything yet about that rubbish.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I am atheist, but I am spiritual.

I don't believe in a God. But I believe in the powers of Mother Nature.
  • rachaldenise
    rachaldenise Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    pseudoscientific wishy-washy spiritual mumbo jumbo