bakery chick.

Options
No matter where I go for the holidays I bring the desserts. I love chocolate mousse, buttercream frosting, pumpkin roll filling. It's so hard not to lick the darn spoon! And the bowl. AND the beaters. It's just that I spends weeks baking daily for elaborate cookie trays and I DON't EAT THE cookies! It's not the cookies I have PROB with. I can't not bake. I wonder if I can use a scarf or something tied over my mouth. I swear I don't even realise I'm eating it and making it!

Replies

• JaniceReimer
    Options
    In that case you have become my new best friend! I love love love sweets! I can eat them whenever and love them all! Chocolate is considered my favorite food. I am a little chubby in my opinion, others would say that don't notice any of my excess weight, but I do! And I know that my cravings for sweets has pretty much everything to do with it! I don't know how to honestly stop eating them! Once I cut them out of my diet or even just eat them less, I do lose weight, but I get a craving and Im screwed! So in a sense I understand, I crave them, and if they are not there I make them!
  • caseythelab
    caseythelab Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    We have 3 great bakeries in my neighborhood - I just have to stop going to them! Today I bought enough oatmeal, nut bars, low-cal soup and fruit to last me through the week. I'm a teacher and we always have bake sales during conferences - so I've just got to stay out of that area of the school this Thu. and next Mon.! After dinner when I'd logged my food in I realized that I'd eaten just a 100 or so calories too many. Instead of being bummed about it, did some exercises from the Shape website, plus a bit of yoga and hand weights. I can go to bed feeling like I successfully completed day one of the Frosty Challenge!