Tuesday Check in 11/13

Options
Hey guys. I'm back from the dead. Yes I died for a little over a week. Okay, maybe in missing MFP sense LOL. Anyways, I have been so off track this whole time. Eating horrible, not exercising. I worked out Saturday and Sunday I missed Friday's workout because I made it home way later than I thought I would from my trip, so when I got in I relaxed and went to bed. My trip was okay. Was it worth it? Mmm not really. That's behind me now time to move forward. I also didn't workout last night. I got lost after work for about 2 hours and when I got home I was way to tired and cold. Excuses excuses I know. Today I'm going to catch up though. I'll do double workouts today. I need to seriously get a rug for my room because its hard doing my workouts on this floor especially ones where I have to be on the floor. It hurts my little bum bum and I'm always sliding. Sweat and sliding don't mix LOL. I feel like my body isn't adjusting to anything so it's hard to give my all in everything but I'm trying.

I'll check in again later to let you know what workouts I've done and everything but tell me whats been going on with you guys, I've missed so much. I have missed my team :) I hope your all doing good. Staying motivated, doing the best you can because guess what that's all you can do! We got this! No matter what gets thrown our way we can handle it together. I believe in you!

Replies

• JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yeah she's back!!! I (we) missed you. So glad you're back with us Shalla. Not much activity going on with the team. I posted while stuck at work yesterday, but I guess everyone was off work and doing something fun and productive. Sounds like you had/have a lot on your plate. You have the right attitude about getting back on track. Life happens and we have to flow with it. No need to get all bent out of shape cause we've had an off week. Great job! Don't work out too hard. Start where you are and keep it moving.

On my workout/weight loss saga, I seem to continue to gain and lose the same 3lbs. I'm down to 204 one week and back to 207 the next. I know I've said it before, but I have got to watch my carb intake. Being a vegan; I'm eating a lot of pasta, rice, bread & cereal. My fruit intake is almost nonexistent and I like fruit. I have some smoothie recipes that I’m gonna start incorporating into my meals. I’ve started week 9 of TF; so tonite is Fire 45 Class and Stretch 10. I can do the Stretch 10 Class for 10 minutes even though I don’t like it. Last night I did HIIT 15 and 30 minutes of strength training with Kelly Coffey-Meyer. My goal is to do strength training 3 times a week. I’d like to be in onederland by the new year, but at this rate I won’t. So I’ve got to change my eating. I’ll keep you all posted.

Where is everyone? Come on guys check in with us so we can hear how you’re doing and cheer you on or encourage you.
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Aww, I missed you guys too. Life just wasn't the same. I'm kinda sad we're not on the same scheduled workouts but that's because I took last week off. Ahh, well I had Fire 45EZ + Fire 45 + Stretch 10 today. My knee is really bothering me so I'm trying my best to get everything done without hurting it.

I've been in-taking a lot of carbs too Jacci. I need to cut back and eat more protein, fiber. Lower my sugar in take also. Got some work to do eh? Don't worry those lbs will come off just keep pushing forward. I have no idea what the scale looks like because I don't have one here. I'm not too worried about it though I'll get one soon enough. It seems like your doing great though especially incorporating more into your routine. I'll be doing more once I get into my set routine with work, exercising and eating better. It's like I have to start all over again because my body and mind is having a hard time adjusting to my new environment. In the next few weeks I should be completely on track. I look forward to hearing more from you and hopefully others. Have a great day :)
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! Yesterday started week 4 for me!! I'm really enjoying it and I have the coordination down to a science now...LOL!! I've lost 6.8 lbs in 3 weeks with Turbo Fire!! YAY!!! Which is a 2 lb increase in my average!! I usually only lose a lb to a lb and a half. Tonight I have HIIT 20 and stretch 10!! I can't wait to do it!!