Women.

Options
2»

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    ***** Salad, this is why if I ever get to make a baby, Im forming my own PTA and warning all those other moms to stay away from me with their idle gossip contributing nothing to society but bitter negativity and mess.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

I dont know why everyone says in theory...it is reality. they are going to keep talking. Divorce is more common than successful marriages, so people talk and as in the case of your ex, he dated someone else and that someone was introduced into your social circle. It is the reality of the situation so it isnt just theory, it is something that is going to continue to happen and if you let it get you upset every time, you will be miserable.

Dont mean to come across as insensitive, just trying to let you know, that even though I agree they acted in poor taste, it isnt the exception that is the rule.

I say in theory because .. while in my head I know that what you are saying is logical and in theory that should be how it happens .. BUT .. my emotions tell me a whole other story. I can't help feeling what I feel .. that is why they are feelings and not thoughts.
    Sorry but that was total justification for Hockey Fighting in the stands...if anyone says anything simply say "Hey, until the pros start playing I am bringing it to the stands"

HUGS...sorry you had to deal with such STUPID INCONSIDERATE people.

LOL .. thank you for that. :happy: I could use a hug.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Sorry but that was total justification for Hockey Fighting in the stands...if anyone says anything simply say "Hey, until the pros start playing I am bringing it to the stands"

HUGS...sorry you had to deal with such STUPID INCONSIDERATE people.

This
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    What B!TCHES!

Go stand by the Dads moving forward, and completely ignore the vultures.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Wow, wtf? Are you serious?

How can people act like that? This has to be an exaggeration, right? I'm really losing faith in Americans. How can people be so insensitive?

--P
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

How can people act like that? This has to be an exaggeration, right? I'm really losing faith in Americans. How can people be so insensitive?

--P

Oh I wish it was an exaggeration. I actually thought the same thing about Americans. People are just losing any sort of empathy. They just don't care.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    There's no way anyone can say those things without realizing it must be incredibly hurtful to you. Sorry you had to listen to that.

--P
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

--P

Oh I wish it was an exaggeration. I actually thought the same thing about Americans. People are just losing any sort of empathy. They just don't care.

Given the reaction you are getting from everyone, I wouldn't blame an entire nation of peoples because a couple women are catty and stupid.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    deleted.
  • julesboots
    julesboots Posts: 311 Member
    Options

While this is an extreme example of hateful craziness, don't give up on empathy! I think anyone who reads your description would want to give you a hug and then turn around and tear up that entire scene of *****y moms.

While I'm saying don't give up on empathy, I really hate that this kind of cannibalism is totally out there- feeding on the remains of other people's families. I remember getting a lot of questions about my divorce that were clearly not just information seeking- people were feeding on my bloody life and the remains of my daughter's family unit. I'm sorry. Not everyone is like that that though- you know?
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Did you say "She must have gotten tried of his small **** and never having an orgasm too. That would have shut her up.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    You are a better man than I.

I would've backhanded a *****.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

--P

Given the reaction you are getting from everyone, I wouldn't blame an entire nation of peoples because a couple women are catty and stupid.

While the statement I made was within this particular thread .. I see it everywhere and not just directed at me. I, in general, mind my own business .. I don't talk to many people because I have learned not to. Obviously my experiences are limited to the area I live in and the people I am surrounded by .. but can my town be so different than any other town in America? Nope. Given other stories about other people across the country .. not much different.

People are cruel and selfish and nosey and b!tchy. Is everyone .. no. But .. do I really have to clarify that I believe an ENTIRE NATION of peoples lack empathy. That seems like a silly statement to make. But I also, didn't believe that a bunch of women who had once claimed to be my friend would be doing this either .. so apparently i am delusional.

That is exactly what I was thinking jules. it was literally like they were circling for the next piece of raw meat out there. Oy. I know that not everyone is like that .. but it is a lot more common than you would think.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    Did you say "She must have gotten tried of his small **** and never having an orgasm too. That would have shut her up.

OH! I totally should have said something like that! Dang it!!! I am going to remember that one! :bigsmile:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I got up and left. What is wrong with these people??? Good lord.

women are pretty much socialized to gossip and work the rumor mill. what i usually do in those situations is steer the conversation to something else like asking them what they've been up to, something about whatever's going on around us at the time, etc.

if they still dont get the hint then i'll say something to the effect that i prefer to keep my conversations informative and positive. if they don;t get the hint after that then i leave the conversation and will sit somewhere else.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

women are pretty much socialized to gossip and work the rumor mill. what i usually do in those situations is steer the conversation to something else like asking them what they've been up to, something about whatever's going on around us at the time, etc.

if they still dont get the hint then i'll say something to the effect that i prefer to keep my conversations informative and positive. if they don;t get the hint after that then i leave the conversation and will sit somewhere else.

I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. :frown:

I hear stuff like this at my gym almost everyday. Women are very harsh towards other women. I hear the snide remarks about girls who lift. "OMG! She is lifting heavy weights! She's gonna get muscles and no man will want her!" or when a girl is losing weight. There's the bulimia/anorexic remarks. :noway:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. :frown:

I hear stuff like this at my gym almost everyday. Women are very harsh towards other women. I hear the snide remarks about girls who lift. "OMG! She is lifting heavy weights! She's gonna get muscles and no man will want her!" or when a girl is losing weight. There's the bulimia/anorexic remarks. :noway:

Women fight with words. Men fight with their fists.

Usually words hurt longer.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Disgusting behaviour :mad: I've heard of b1tchin behind your back, but this is whole new generation of b1tch!!

I would never mix with them again. I have zero time or tolerance for people of that ilk.

Go watch your son play and sit with they guys. Or far away from them. They don't deserve the time of day!! :explode:

Hugs and Kisses Jen :flowerforyou: