I'm ready to retire

Options
Carl01
Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
In the 70s and playing golf every day is how it should be.
Who is with me?

Replies

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Here, here! :drinker:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I am game...
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    exchange golfing with hiking and I am game.
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    could you move to VA and buy a farm with me???? it's not really a farm, but it's all i would need to have my farm. it's actually a really nice area. it does get cold though........ it would be fun!!!! :-)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    could you move to VA and buy a farm with me???? it's not really a farm, but it's all i would need to have my farm. it's actually a really nice area. it does get cold though........ it would be fun!!!! :-)
    I need someone to buy the one I have first :bigsmile:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I get bored and over eat on a long weekend. I don't think I could handle retirement.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Golf is a great form of exercise, as long as you don't use one of those cart things. I'd swap out golf with gym, I'd be there almost everyday.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Swap out golfing with fishing and swiming please oh and a side of BBQing
  • 4themoney
    Options
    this one is REALLY cheap!!! we could split it :-)

it would be sooooo much fun!!!!!!

• poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I'm actually ready for a retirement home... eat my green Jell-O, tell my stories and go to bed at about 8 pm.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I'm actually ready for a retirement home... eat my green Jell-O, tell my stories and go to bed at about 8 pm.

****, I live in a retirement home?!
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Is cash renting it an option? Or to the right person you could rent to own it? What size of acreage are you talking? What kind of land is it?
    Is the homestead on it as well?
  • farmers_daughter
    Options
    I'm in. Can I have red Jell-O though?
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    don't forget the light whip cream!
  • farmers_daughter
    Options
    That would get me in some big ol' trouble. :blushing: I better stick with just the Jell-O.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    That would get me in some big ol' trouble. :blushing: I better stick with just the Jell-O.

JELLO PARTY! It's the new lemon party! (don't google that. Seriously don't.)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

you're boring! :yawn:

:bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    In the 70s and playing golf every day is how it should be.
    Who is with me?

Golf is boring :yawn:

:bigsmile:
  • 4themoney
    Options
    ummmmm, i don't know :-)

i just found it yesterday online!! it's not really a farm. it's not THAT big. but i could get a cow and horse, sheep, goats, etc!!! there are barns and out buildings. there is a house too.

i have a friend that is a realtor. i'm planning on sitting down with him and talking numbers soon. we shall see!
    Is cash renting it an option? Or to the right person you could rent to own it? What size of acreage are you talking? What kind of land is it?
    Is the homestead on it as well?
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

JELLO PARTY! It's the new lemon party! (don't google that. Seriously don't.)

Oh yeah....I got caught on that one. Luckily not at work.