So tired of the flip flopping

Options
I lost a total of 56lbs. I was 212lbs and I went down to 156lbs; however, this past summer,I gained 24lbs back. arggghhhhh. I cannot believe I let go off myself this way. I worked so hard to get where I was and now I feel like I am darn near back to square 1! I need supporters! So, please join me in my "Blubber Be Gone" group and lets support each other. This is a tough journey! I need people that are willing to post for the next 30days+. HELPPPPP

Replies

• emosmif
    Options
    I have just started my journey so hopefully we can keep each other going. Are you in OK?
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hey there fellow flip floppers - my name is Rhenee and I am up for being in a group that REALLY motivates one another. I am so tired of joining groups and after a week or so, the group petering out. I also get tired of the people that only post so they can get feedback and never read other peoples post to offer feedback. We all need to be encouraged and pushed and motivated - Lord only knows how many times I have given up because I get to feeling defeated. Having to change our lifestyles to lose weight and get healthy is so difficult - we have spent years developing unhealthy habits that we have come to enjoy and breaking those habits and diffusing those taste buds is an every moment challenge.

My biggest set back is exercising - I am not a lazy person by any description of the word but I struggle terribly with making the time to exercise and for me, at 48 years of age, that is the key to this weight loss journey being successful for me.

We can do this - we really can! I have 35 pounds to lose, I have a lot of toning up to do and I have a mindset that needs to be changed!! I am going to count on this group to help me get there and I will be there for you all!!
  • Hustler2g3
    Options
    We sure can!
    Today so far is a good day for me. I woke up this morning before work and did 40minutes on the treadmill burning 300 calories. I ate an omelette for BF and about to eat a salad for lunch. How are you doing today.
  • Hustler2g3
    Options
    Rhenee -I definately agree! We need to stay consistent with each other! I promise to constantly post updates and keep in touch! I need this more than ever before. Yes, you definately need to start exercising at least 3 times a week. That is one thing I am good at doing. Once you start doing it you will fall in love with it. Plan your schedule! LETS GOOOOOOOOO
  • Johnettadnewman
    Options
    I am there with ya! I know the feeling. The hurting our bodies take with these kids!
  • Johnettadnewman
    Options
    I luv the motivation. Well im signed up on my phone and PC so lets go!
  • mztori29
    Options
    I'm new to the site, but i'm liking it already. I'm starting my journey tomorrow! I'm so tired of being overweight. I want to lose 80 pounds. When I think of this number, I feel like it's impossible!!! I know that I have to believe in myself but I do understand that I need encouragement to. If I can gain that here I'm all game for this group. I've never cried about my weight before but yesterday I cried. Crying made me realize that I must do something about this because I'm letting my weight control my happiness. I refuse to give up on myself! So let's encourage each other to complete this journey.
  • haleyoneal90
    Options
    Hey All. My name is Haley. I just joined the group I'm sure I could always use that extra motivation! Look forward to keeping in touch and pushing one another to reach their goals!