It's 1pm- how do you feel today?

Options
Today, I feel great. I was alittle hungry this morning, but I drank lots of water and a nice omelette! I got up and exercised for 40mins before work. I came to work feeling great! I pray that the day continues in this direction. I already turned down ordering food with my co-workers. This is a big deal for me. I how that all are doing great today!

Replies

• RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that I before I joined this group today one of our vendors sent a huge tin of flavored popcorn and I ate about one cup of carmel popcorn! I get so frustrated with myself - just this morning while getting ready for work I told myself that I would be good today...that I would not eat any junk and there I was at 10 am stuffing my face with carmel popcorn. I since, however, have drank a ton of water to attempt to rinse it from my body. I had a small salad for lunch and have carrot and celery sticks for a 3:00 snack.

I started turbo fire about a week ago and I made a workout chart so I would stay motivated to stick with it. I have started the 9 week program about 3 other times and got discouraged and quit. This is a tough program to get used to when you are out of shape like me but I decided I will flog about for a few weeks until I get used to it and build some stamina!!

Size 6 jeans....I am coming to get you!!!! It may take a few months but consider yourself warned!!! hahaha:laugh:
  • gkrishna1
    gkrishna1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started my day with bootcamp for about 45 min. Then ate a big breakfast, snacked on sprouts and drinking water.So far so good. Its the afternoon snacking that gets me! I will try to be good...one day at a time.
  • Hustler2g3
    Options
    Rhenee B - That's ok. Dont beat yourself up! you know what you did wrong. So, just burn some extra calories. Burn that popcorn off. Go up and down your stairs back and forth

Yes, I am coming for my size 6 jeans toooo and I am going to stay there!!!! ***Game Face****
  • Hustler2g3
    Options
    gkrishna1- Yes, take it one day at a time!!!!! It's a process.. It get better!!! ugh What type of bootcamp did you do? DVD? or gym/trainer?
  • deltagreen
    deltagreen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    1 PM? I was sleeping, so I assume pretty darn good at that point.

Today I'm feeling alright. I work nights so it's kind of hard to be super joyful when I wake up. I haven't seen the sun in like...5 days. Winter is hard like that. I have some days off coming up so it'll be better. It's going good though.
  • gkrishna1
    gkrishna1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I haven't been active..it was a holiday break for me. Well, now I am back. I do bootcamp with a trainer. Its about 45 min and kicks butt. However, my trainer says its mostly nutrition that is important to shed weight. Will try to be good in regard to my food intake.