What's on your workout playlist

What's that one song on your playlist that makes you work harder or push it even more ? Looking for new songs to add to mine :)

Replies

• I like Pump It- black eyes peas, The Warrior-Patty Smyth, and We Run The Night-Pitbull. To name a few. I'd love some more ideas too. I love my playlist about 45 minutes but am always looking for more !
  • dawn1801
    dawn1801 Posts: 117 Member
    Try jogfm.com to find great playlists that people have already created. It will link to your iTunes to download that music if you decide to purchase any music.

Dawn
  • Pump it is one of my favs too ! Pretty girl rock by Keri hilson is a good one too.
    Dawn I will ck that out ! Sounds very cool. :)
    Kick butt today girls !
  • lmhock
    lmhock Posts: 13 Member
    There are different songs or artists for different workouts. For cardio, I really like motivational songs. For strength, I prefer "kick butt" songs. And for cycling, I get them all in there somehow. :)
  • I like songs that are upbeat and keep me moving. Use any songs that can help you stay focused and push you to the end. I even include songs I feel like singing to and mouth the words. Who cares what you look like...afterall it's YOUR workout!