Checking In

Options
Hello everyone, I'm just checking in to see how things are going with the group. Give some feedback on your progress so far. How are your eating and workout habits? What kind of obstacles have you encountered? Anything that you have to share please share and help encourage someone else.

I hope everyone is sticking in there. Its going to get really hard especially with Thanksgiving coming up but you must stay strong. Choose your hard. Would you rather work hard to get to where you want and need to be or stay where you are and let it be hard to walk up some stairs? If it was easy we would all be small and healthy. If it was easy you wouldnt appreciate the journey. We can do this.

Mid point is next week, are you almost at mid weight (10lbs). I am not. I thought I was going to be there but no. I realized being off work is not good for me. My job is an extra workout for me, so I think I will have to workout twice a day. Or maybe I just need to actually workout on my workout off days like I said I would do. Oh well we will see LOL. Happy Losing!!!!!!