Day 3 Level 3

Options
Curvimami
Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
Today is my Day 3. Ready to get the Shred over with, havent lost much weight at all but have lost a couple inches. I need to takes some pics and up my cardio for these last 7 days, because I am quite discouraged with my results thus far :cry:

Replies

• Cathyes24
    Cathyes24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Today is my Day 3. Ready to get the Shred over with, havent lost much weight at all but have lost a couple inches. I need to takes some pics and up my cardio for these last 7 days, because I am quite discouraged with my results thus far :cry:

Good Job Curvinami .... My schedule has been crazy n no time for shredding :-(

I I'll be back at it 11/26 .... Going out of Town Saturday (hoping I can get in day 2 before work tomorrow but I'm doubting it :(

I know what ur saying I haven't seen much of a difference either :-/
  • sofievb
    Options
    finally back at it! had to give the C25K program priority for a while but it feels so good to be back on track now :D

only 7 left, aaah!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    finally back at it! had to give the C25K program priority for a while but it feels so good to be back on track now :D

only 7 left, aaah!

So glad you're back in the game :-D. Doing so great doing both programs :flowerforyou: