Killer Buns & Thighs

Options
I love this DVD! Three workouts at about 40 minutes each, and they really work. In October I started doing the DVD three times a week, alternating with the 30DS and RI30 workouts on days when I don't do KB&T. I did levels one and two five times each, and have only done level three twice so far.

I've finally seen results in my trouble areas! I say finally because I didn't see any changes to my trouble areas when I did the 30DS in August and RI30 in September. I did both of those DVDs 30 days straight through for each, plus diet and additional exercise on the side (mountain biking, hiking, walks, frisbee, etc.). Don't get me wrong, I saw results in other areas, but not so much in my buns & thighs. After incorporating KB&T for almost a month, I'm excited about my results!! I've been at my target weight for almost two years, so I'm just trying to tone up and maintain. You know that little pooch that we ladies get at the top of our thighs right below our butt? I've had one for as long as I can remember. Until yesterday, that is! Now I've got a straight line from the back of my knee up to my butt, with no speed bump in between. This makes me happy and super motivated to keep at it!

Replies

• Jezzabelly
    Options
    I love that workout too. It makes me feel so accomplished when I complete it. My legs are starting to become much more defined!!