Last week

Options
Hello everyone!

We're in the last week of the 10 week trim. I hope you have found it helpful as motivation to get you closer to your goal. I'm sorry I haven't posted mini-challenges these past couple weeks. I will be reaching out to the person with the largest percentage of weight lost the week after next to arrange a workout DVD of their choice be mailed to them.

I've thoroughly enjoyed kicking *kitten* with you and getting to know so many of you. I wish you all the best of luck in reaching your goals. Let's give this last week our all!

Replies

• nana6799
    nana6799 Posts: 262
    Options
    Thanks so much for your time and work you put into doing this for us! I have enjoyed it even though I won't be reaching my goal. I have gained some great mfp friends and learned new things that I wouldn't have if it were not for this challenge...so a BIG thanks from me!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Yes, thank you for starting this challenge!! I found this group right after joining mfp and was just hopeful that being accountable would help me. I think I hit my goal last week and just hoping not to climb back up but to go past it! fingers crossed. This challenge was just the thing I needed to get me back to working out and being healthier, so thank you!
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all you've done Heather--last weigh in is TOMORROW. Wow! How time flies!