November 15, 2012

Options
RheneeB
RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
Good day my fellow Blubber Be Goners! This morning I woke up with a renewed spirit in regards to this whole weight loss thing. I am willing to accept my responsibility in past failures and ready to claim victory!!!

I layed in bed last night thinking about how pitiful it is that of all the things that I have accomplished and gotten through in my life, that I am letting a little 40 pounds defeat me. I am so ready for skinny jeans tucked in boots, so ready for some new stylish clothes, so ready to not have my thighs rub together, to not have a muffin top....to not look in the mirror and feel bad about myself.....so ready to smile when someone points a camera at me.

We all need to find our reasons why we really need to lose this weight and some of our reasons will be the same but some will be different. We needs to visualize the person we want to be and just make it happen!!!

Replies

• mztori29
    Options
    I have the same reason! We can do this!!!
  • khaliba89
    khaliba89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love the energy with this group !!!!! Small changes go a long way. I take it one meal at a time. I challenged myself to workout 4 times this week. 3 down 1 to go ! What are you guys doing ?
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I am attempting Turbo Fire again and made up my mind to get rid of it if I give up again. I know it looks like a lot of fun on the infromercial but let me tell you....it is a booger just because of all the choreography and it goes at a very fast pace. I have had the program for about 8 months and have started and given up about 3 times. I have a new friend on here that started it with me and we are trying to encourage each other to stick with it. The music is great, it makes you sweat like a pig....I just can't keep up with the fast move changes - hopefully in a couple weeks I will catch on and be able to loosen up and have a good time with it!!