Friday 11/16/12 Weigh In

2»

Replies

• The only reason i was first was cuz i thought yesterday was Friday.....i thought it was odd that i was the only one so late in the day that posted....duh!:noway:

I thought you were just getting a head start, and did not want a reminder email from me. :bigsmile:
  • @ RocksFlower It is probably water, the good news is that it should show a nice loss next week. Just stay on target and everything will be great.
  • This past week have been the worst time of my life. I feel so unmotivated to do any so I guess that's the reason y I gained back most of my weight :-( :'(:'(

SW: 50.3 kg
    CW: 49.9

Ahhhhhhh I hate my life!!!! :-( :'(:'(:'(
  • @katy0987 Sorry to hear the week has been tough on you. Dust yourself off and get back on track. This week try something, every time you think of an excuse (for why you can't exercise, or why you can't stay with in your goal, or why you can't turn a bad choice down), I want you to stop and think about the people who are waiting to tell you that they knew you couldn't succeed. Make the right choices, and lets look forward to next weeks weigh in!

Edit: Ok I am a little rusty with my kg to lb conversions but does that translate to you are currently 110 pounds and you want to lose 22 pounds for an ending weight of 88 pounds? How tall are you?
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Up again this week... I have been working out more lately so hopefully next week will be better. I hope everyone else is doing better than I am.

10/05 - 171.2 ......starting weight
    10/12 - 168.8 ......down 2.4 this week. Thats probably just normal fluctuation though.
    10/19 - ..................very sick, didnt get on scale :-(
    10/26 - 167 ..........Great weigh in!!
    11/02 - 173 ..........Terrible weigh in after a full week of eating bad and not exercising :-(
    11/09 - 171.8 .......Another bad week
    11/16 - 174.4 .......This is getting depressing, lol
  • @ SwaggerMommy What are you using to determine your exercise burn? If it is MFP calculations, they tend to be high and since you are eating back your exercise calories that "could" be a big part of the problem. I would suggest trying not to eat the exercise calories back for a week and see how that works. Then if you need/want to you can eat a % of the exercise calories back, like 30 - 40 % and continue to lose.
  • abzbargs
    abzbargs Posts: 100 Member
    Hi everyone! No weight loss for me this week but I'm optomistic for next week, as my husband is away.
  • John you are correct 2.2 kg/1 pound so like she has an ED
  • Hi everyone! No weight loss for me this week but I'm optomistic for next week, as my husband is away.

You gotta get him behind your efforts so that you can continue to be successful when he is home.
  • KyleneSusan
    KyleneSusan Posts: 68 Member
    I finally bought a scale! It's coming from Amazon and should get here on Tuesday. It'll measure body fat and stuff like that, too, so hopefully it'll be a useful weight loss tool -- and not a $50 doorstop. :smile:
  • I finally bought a scale! It's coming from Amazon and should get here on Tuesday. It'll measure body fat and stuff like that, too, so hopefully it'll be a useful weight loss tool -- and not a $50 doorstop. :smile:

lets hope that is is useful if nothing else it better be a very accurate scale as far as weight lol.
This discussion has been closed.