Updates!

Options
2»

Replies

• castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    STUFF..
    Well, her boyfriend hates all that. I never even met the guy! And yes, she is attractive to me, but we are just friends. Have been for nearly 8 years. Part of me is like, eh whatever. A tiny part of me is like "Wow, am I some sorta competition to this guy?" I've never had to deal with this so I am unsure entirely how to process it.

Sounds like he's jealous! If he's not sharing these common interests with his partner then she is excited talking to you and he can't stand that. How long have they been together?
    Not entirely sure but I think between 6-8 months. She mentioned in her text about needing change.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    End quote - having issues with this!

That's...interesting. Could be a subtle (or not-so-subtle) way of saying she's interested in moving on from the boyfriend, and that you may be in her sights as the next one. We girls rarely come out and say what we actually mean to men we like - we drop these clues and hope you'll pick up from them what we really want to say.... I know, I know - we are confusing creatures! :laugh: Don't take my word for it, though - that may just be the way my mind works. Any other peeps agree with me?

By the way, your new picture looks great! And I know what you mean about having to figure out how to process being seen as competition.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Single and out and about but not dying to date. If something comes along great but I am not looking at every male on the do I want to make the beast with two backs or not with him agenda.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    STUFF..
    Well, her boyfriend hates all that. I never even met the guy! And yes, she is attractive to me, but we are just friends. Have been for nearly 8 years. Part of me is like, eh whatever. A tiny part of me is like "Wow, am I some sorta competition to this guy?" I've never had to deal with this so I am unsure entirely how to process it.

Sounds like he's jealous! If he's not sharing these common interests with his partner then she is excited talking to you and he can't stand that. How long have they been together?
    Not entirely sure but I think between 6-8 months. She mentioned in her text about needing change.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    End quote - having issues with this!
    That's...interesting. Could be a subtle (or not-so-subtle) way of saying she's interested in moving on from the boyfriend, and that you may be in her sights as the next one. We girls rarely come out and say what we actually mean to men we like - we drop these clues and hope you'll pick up from them what we really want to say.... I know, I know - we are confusing creatures! :laugh: Don't take my word for it, though - that may just be the way my mind works. Any other peeps agree with me?

By the way, your new picture looks great! And I know what you mean about having to figure out how to process being seen as competition.

Hmmm!! Could be a subtle hint, but perhaps she's just friend zoned you Cesar. She definitely likes you though!! But I can't imagine that anyone would dis-like you!! :bigsmile:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Single and out and about but not dying to date. If something comes along great but I am not looking at every male on the do I want to make the beast with two backs or not with him agenda.

:laugh: :drinker: The beast with 2 backs OMG I havent heard that one in forever
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

The term Twirly was getting over done.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I didn't know that was possible D:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

I didn't know that was possible D:

said the term not the actual act :smokin: