shakeology question

Options
ebarrus
ebarrus Posts: 4 Member
I am currently drinking the herbalife shakes. I am mostly vegan and these shakes have casein in them. I noticed Shakeology is a lot more expensive though. Can you compare the products? How much protein is in the vegan shake? The Herbalife only has 9 grams and I am hungry an hour (or less) later. I am thinking of switching but not sure..

Thanks!

Replies

• Nutrition1975
    Options
    Hi Ebarrus,

Awesome question - yes Shakeology is more expensive - here is a comparison I hope it comes in OK - if you notice Shakeology have 50% or greater in all the nutrients and minerals and most are at a 100%. Herbalife only contains 25%. Shakeology is all natural and it uses stevia as the sweetener - Herbalife uses sucralose. Shakeology does have 2 flavors that come in whey and some that are 100% vegan - using sprouted brown rice as the protein source 16gm of protein in a serving.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff268/Mom2Jack04/shakeologychart.jpg

Look on the bottom of the chart this is where Shakeology is unique - it contains - pro/prebiotics, adaptogens, super foods, different grasses (oat, barley, wheat)
    There is a Shakeology website - blogs, doctor's testimonials. There is also a 30 day money back guarantee. Please feel free to message me with more questions. I have been drinking it since May 2010. It definitely helped me with my chocolate cravings and cravings for sweets.