Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Jenelle's hybrid - Month 3, what's with all the Lean 3?

Hi guys - just wondering if any of you who are doing Jenelle's hybrid noticed how much Lean Circuit 3 is on the calendar for the last four weeks of the program. I thought it was a little weird that it's the same thing over and over again - are you planning on doing Lean 3 all of those days, or maybe cycling through Lean 1, 2, and 3?

I think I remember that Lean 3 was my favorite of the three circuits, so I guess I don't mind that much, but still think I will probably get tired of the same thing 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks!

Replies

• nerdlyness
    nerdlyness Posts: 28 Member
    I've already changed the program with the burn phase. I noticed that one burn circuit will be the only one all week, so I've switched between all three of them. I don't want to get bored.

I'm sure I'll end up doing that with the lean phase too if I feel like it's too repetitive.
  • cookiemahnster
    cookiemahnster Posts: 60 Member
    Makes sense. I think I am going to swap in Tone 30 and Sculpt 30 for some of the the Lean 3s in the last month! I'm interested in those ones since they never appear in the schedule.