Just checking in

Options
mary659497
mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
How is everyone doing today. Although I have been struggling with my goal to lose 40 pounds. I find it harder to stay on track during the weekends. Hope you all have a great day.

Replies

• agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I did good for 3 days in a row, then last night couldn't stop eating...I ate healthy things but just couldn't get myself to stop. By end of night I was depressed and angry at myself.

I think it started after I realized my Christmas road trip was going to be more snow and ice than I thought, driving through Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado. After thinking about it for many hours I booked a flight to Denver instead...

I was looking forward to road trip and staying in new places, so this depressed me...I think that is what started my eating.

Now if I can just catch it while it is happening...
  • arfester
    arfester Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I don't about anyone else but I have been at a stand still with losing weight. And now as I see Thanksgiving is approaching I am dreading that I may put on some weight
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    There two days I don't think about gaining and that's on thanksgiving and x-mas so some reason there has never been a problem have always under eaten ...I'm also at a stand still ,havent lost not one pound haven't Gained so for right now I'm good with not gaining.but that is the reason I need to do things different .