cheating already

Options
Help! I spent the money. I have 20lbs to lose. I cheated the first week. I really want this to work. please tell me how you stayed motivated on this diet.

Replies

• kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    It was easy for me to stay motivated b/c I liked how good I felt. I was 305 and had many, many health problems. The energy I felt immediately was unbelievable. Is it the taste? There are some recipes for more of a "gourmet" shake that you can find online. I'm not very hungry on it b/c of all of the protein. I have two scoops of protein which fills me up. Roasted soy nuts are great and fill me up, too. Herbalife sells them - my faves are the chile lime - but you can find soy nuts at most any store. String cheese, low-fat cottage cheese, lots of fruits, veggies, water, and protein bars help me stay on the straight and narrow, too. :)
  • xceptional1
    xceptional1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Maybe you should consider getting a body analysis done by your herbalife coach which will determine the amount of protein that you should be having everyday. Maybe you're not getting enough of it??? We are all in this together. If you have KIK my username is xceptionalx2. Feel free to contact me anytime:happy:
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I stay motivated by the results that I see not only on the scale but in the mirror. No lifestyle change is easy - it's hard work and a daily challenge. We all face old habits (mine is stress eating) and challenging issues everyday. We just have to make smarter choices. Are you going to have "bad" days? yep, absolutely. But did you pick up where you left off and vow to do better the next day? That's what counts. You're not in this alone, we're going through it ourselves. Stay strong girl, you can do this!
  • kdmjeven
    Options
    Make sure you are eating your snacks and that they are high in protein. I use cheese sticks, greek yogurt (mixed with suger free jello), and my favorite is the Herbalife Beverage mix in Mango! I use the 10% rule. If my snack has 50 calories than I want it to have 5 grams of Protein. If my snack has 100 calories then I want 10 grams of protein. Hang in there. This is the best "diet" I have ever been on. Also, don't forget the water!!!
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Help! I spent the money. I have 20lbs to lose. I cheated the first week. I really want this to work. please tell me how you stayed motivated on this diet.

Hey Laurie, make sure you are eating healthy snacks between your shakes and meals--Apples, yogurt, protein bars, black beans, turkey slices, cottage cheese, high fiber cereal.

Don't let yourself starve but remember your body will take a few days to adjust to the change in your diet.

Message me for any more advice or questions.

Brittany