Sunday Check in 11/18

Options
Hello my friends! Wonderful day eh? Well I have a few things to report. For one I have fallen off my workout schedule three times this week. Tuesday I think it was I had to do double workouts which was totally fine then I didn't get to workout Friday because after work I had to babysit and yesterday I was suppose to do double workouts again but I didn't complete the second one because I had to help set up and get ready for a big event.. Today I'm hoping to get my workouts in. Might have to skip the yoga though. Ahhh, so frustrating. This week will be so much better because I don't have work until Friday and nothing big is coming up so I think I'll be able to stay on track. Since I'm not going to be working until Friday I have decided to look for some volunteering opportunities. I'm hoping I can spend my time wisely with doing that all this week. That working out and eating right. How's everyone doing with their workout and work schedule? Any tips? I'm finding it's a bit more difficult. Soon I'll be adding school to the equation so it'll be even harder then. Gah, what to do what to do? Anyways, I hope you guys are having a great day check in when you can. I love hearing from you guys.

Core 20 + maybe Fire 45 again.. Stretch 10.