WiiU Friends

Options
Mr_Cape219
Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
hey MFP Gamers. If you got a WiiU then join my friend list.

Username: BowserU

see ya there

Replies

• Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    It will be Gilbrod...I'm about to set up now!!!!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    It will be Gilbrod...I'm about to set up now!!!!

That first update is a doozy.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Bump.

Is there no one else that got one? In the entire group?
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    i just picked one up today, will screw with it a bit but "santa" is bringing it.........so its going to be down in the dungeon for a bit
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    i just picked one up today, will screw with it a bit but "santa" is bringing it.........so its going to be down in the dungeon for a bit

Haha what an awesome christmas!

See you in December!
  • Gilbrod
    Options
    I know they're sold out everywhere. I picked an extra one for my brother for his kids, but he found his own. So I will post this here. Mention that you're an MFPer and I'll over night it for free regardless of selling price. US only though :indifferent:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271106546585?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Edit for Territory...
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Bump
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I was out on black friday at about noon and target still had a few of each..........not selling out as quickly as i had thought........looking forward to seeing what TVii has to offer............
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    no real want for one right now...
    I can't believe someone actually bought yours for $450 haha
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Still waiting for my local Best Buy to restock, but ours will also be under the tree until Christmas (assuming we get one before then). Oh well. How are you guys liking it?
  • Gilbrod
    Options
    The machine is amazing. I just tried the TV to gamepad gaming. It was done with Call of Duty. All I can say is....wow. Also, the web browser on it is super fast. I look forward to the other things this machine will be able to do and how it's utilized. It's also fun looking at people's drawings on the title screen. The only beef I have is Nintendoland keeps freezing on everyone and Nintendo is supposedly on it.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    The machine is amazing. I just tried the TV to gamepad gaming. It was done with Call of Duty. All I can say is....wow. Also, the web browser on it is super fast. I look forward to the other things this machine will be able to do and how it's utilized. It's also fun looking at people's drawings on the title screen. The only beef I have is Nintendoland keeps freezing on everyone and Nintendo is supposedly on it.

This happens to all new systems that are released. The Americas have the Wii U before everyone else, Japan and Europe get it in December. Its just a system stability issue that is resolved with a simple update, coming later this week.

A quick fix for it is disabling MiiVerse for that game. A lot of people have been playing around with it, and found that when they stop foreign comments from coming in, the game is more stable. Give it a shot!
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Luigi_and_Link

Find me
  • TeachTheGirl
    Options
    My husband couldn't wait and set it up.

Disappointed with the fact that playing Wii games is hit or miss. My husband wanted to play Skyward Sword again and the graphics look awful using the Wii U.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    My husband couldn't wait and set it up.

Disappointed with the fact that playing Wii games is hit or miss. My husband wanted to play Skyward Sword again and the graphics look awful using the Wii U.

I havent played any Wii games yet. Skyward sword looks bad? Oh man really? Why?
  • TeachTheGirl
    Options
    It's really choppy in HD. Jagged looking. Seems to be a common complaint and the only suggestion online is that they re-release it for the Wii U. Hoping they just release a patch to assist with it, because for me, it's unplayable looking like that.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    It's really choppy in HD. Jagged looking. Seems to be a common complaint and the only suggestion online is that they re-release it for the Wii U. Hoping they just release a patch to assist with it, because for me, it's unplayable looking like that.

Wow.. I'm going to have to check it myself. The resolution cant be changed in the settings mode or the game mode to make it go back to 420 or whatever?
  • Gilbrod
    Options

Wow.. I'm going to have to check it myself. The resolution cant be changed in the settings mode or the game mode to make it go back to 420 or whatever?

I thought you could change the resolution. I say that because the system can still use your old component AV cables if you had em for 480p. I'm gonna play with it later on today.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

I thought you could change the resolution. I say that because the system can still use your old component AV cables if you had em for 480p. I'm gonna play with it later on today.

I bought the five cabled one with the green and blue cables to it. That is the one youre talking about right?
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options

I bought the five cabled one with the green and blue cables to it. That is the one youre talking about right?

Isn't the 5 cable one Component, and the 3 cable one Composite?
    Composite - 480
    Component - 1080