Reason Why

Options
Hey, I'm new! So I have been trying to find a group that would be fun and exciting and with people that would actually respond. I'm just gonna take my chances and hope you guys will follow suit.

Why did you guys want to start losing weight? What motivates you now? What is your future goal weight?

I started losing weight because one morning I stepped on the scale and it said 210 pounds. I freaked, I am only 15! I am 5' 8". I didn't want to be the fat girl any more. And with the motivation of my brothers wedding in three months I started working out. I dropped down to 170 pounds before the wedding. Now a month after the wedding I am still struggling to keep the weight off and keep losing weight.
What motivates me now is I want to be toned.
My future goal is to weight 130-150 pounds.

Replies

• emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hy, hi there!
    Amazing, i am 15 too!

Well....the reason why is that a i had problems with my period...and my mum went to me to some doctor and it was actually my body weight that was too big the problem...so i started slimming down and i have taken up a healthier lifestyle and eat healthy and do a lots of sport. And it worked cause i lost 16 kg..that is about 36 lbs. But, i still want to lose some more :smile:

anyway, welcome here and hope u'll have lot's of fun and good luck on your journey :smile: :flowerforyou: