Goals

Options
So what is anyone and everyone's short term and long term goals?

For me since i'm going to Jamaica in a few weeks I want to try and lose a pound a week till i leave.

After Jamaica i hope to keep that up that avg. till i hit my goal weight when ever and where ever that might be. I think i'm going to try and focus on 10 pounds at a time.

Replies

• stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    i am a little late in responding here but
    my long term goals are:

1. maintain my current weight by eating healthy and lifting :)
    i have already lost my weight (and then some) and i want to get to a healthy weight with a good amount of muscle so that i am strong and healthy.

2. learn to be more creative in the kitchen so that dinner is never a huge guessing game

3. eat MORE! learn to love some of the healthier veggies out there and eat tons of them!

4. also learn how to snack properly again. i used to snack on things like carrots but somehow over the years that turned into cookies and chips, never again!

PS: good luck on your journey!!
  • moela2003
    Options
    I really don't even know what kind of goal I should have, considering I have been overweight since a very young age. I'm already at my lowest adult weight (just under 200 lbs!), and my current weight loss has put me at about two pants sizes smaller. I definitely have more work to do though! At this point I guess I'm just taking it a step at a time, and I'll re-evaluate periodically to see if I feel like I need to be smaller yet or not. One night I spent a good deal of time with different body fat calculations to see what size/weight I can realistically expect to aim for, and it seems like a realistic goal really shouldn't be to get down to 120 or less. I guess I have a medium to large frame? But considering I don't even know what I'd look like at, say 150 or 175, I guess I'll have to see when I get there! I'm only setting my goal on here for 10 lb increments because of the fact that I really don't have a clear idea of how low I want to shoot for.