Gooble Gooble...burp!

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Have a great day today! The only challenge I have for you is to enjoy the day, the people the food and life....you know you can always find someone else who is going thru a situation worse or more stressful then yours...sometimes we must be thankful in all situations because it makes us better people.
NO GUILT allowed today! Enjoy savor and I repeat enjoy.

LOVE YOU ALL!

WW

Replies

• maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving!!
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope all of you have a blessed day with family and friends. :smile:
  • kriskerans
    kriskerans Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving God Bless you alll
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving. I did enjoy my day. I went on a walk with my girls and dog Beauty. I ate some delicious food. I exercised to ensure I stay in the green. I watched romantic Hallmark Christmas movies as well. Now I am going to finish up here, go ride my bike and hit the hay. All in all today was a good day.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Calculating everything as best as possible...I'M UNDER 3,000 CALORIES! LOL!

Maybe I can get in an extra long bike ride tonight...
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Went for a walk with my Mom in the morning, spent the day cooking mostly healthy foods for Thanksgiving, had a picnic Thanksgiving dinner with my parents (they are staying at an RV park and my Dad is allergic to cats so we can't eat at my place, so we took everything over there and ate at the picnic table by their RV)
    Hope everyone had a great day!