Do I have to change? ?! This was comfy! 11/23

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Hey, I know you have heard this before and lord knows I have read it many times but it can stand repeating! Every 4-6 weeks you should change your workout routine...dare I say workout equipment!
If you keep doing the same routine or get on the elliptical all the time...your body becomes familiar and no change will happen. YOU will not be the fat burning machine you were meant to be! LOL! Vrooom! So, find a new class, new routine to do at home, a new machine(or a new workout routine on that same machine-like HIIT) or a new video.
Change is good it keeps our bodies and minds guessing...sweat and challenge never hurt nobody as Beonyce said! LOL!

Keep it coming this Holiday season!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Tonight I will do a workout I have not done in awhile and I just might get on the elliptical instead of the bike. The bike is more convenient because it is in my room. Oh boy, I sure hope I follow through. I am on the irritated side today.
  • kglar
    kglar Posts: 7
    Options
    I use the Nike Training Club app for my workouts, which has many different workouts, but I usually stick to 4 or 5 workouts all the time. So, today I did one I've never done before. Boy, it wasn't easy!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    My trainer gave me some extra abs workouts to do, so I'm starting that, then once my toe is healed and I can get back to jogging, I will have a whole new routine to start... again
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    That's what I did when I started my new tabata class. I wanted something different since quitting karate is not an option. : o )
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Very true. We need to keep things interesting!