Friday 23rd November 2013

Options
trixiemou
trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
Hi everyone,

Happy Friday.

Just realised its Friday but am surprised that no one is here yet. How are you all doing?

Some of us have had Thanksgiving and now Its coming up to Christmas and the festivities that go along with that so there will I am sure be plenty of trials and tribulations over the coming weeks. The important thing is to remember that we can do this. It may take a little more planning but it will be worth it.
I am still not weighing in for the rest of November which is a bit weird and I am hoping that my weigh in on the 1st December will be kind to me. I have however decided that for the month of December I am upping my daily calorie allowance by 100, each week I will increase this so my the Christmas week I should be fairly close to maintenance.

It would be nice to hear what plans others have.

Good luck everyone

Replies

• newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    wow, i haven't checked in for quite some time. i haven't really lost any weight for over a month. i'm stuck at 0.4 lb below where i was last time. if i want to lose the last 7 lb i am going to have to get in gear. i'd settle for even 1 lb/month at this point!