Detox?? Why? I don't smoke crack but I do.....

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
If you are in to detoxing you can try this or if you just want a new 'smoothie' to explore to add to your day to get your 3-5 to stay alive quota in for fruit and veggies try this:
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/dr-ozs-3-day-detox-cleanse-one-sheet

The most I do for detoxing is a full day of only fruit and veggies that is it. But I usually only do it after a day of indulging like T-day. I am not a detox-er by trade but I know many are and love it! So here it is...let me know your thoughts and opinions on it. Fun to share ideas and thoughts even if different.

Peace,
WW

Replies

• ajrich1
    ajrich1 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Why or what is the reasoning behind detoxing? I have thought about doing this but not sure what the benefits are. Any information would be helpfiul thanks.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Some folks do it for all different reasons: cleanse the GI system, cleanse the body, reset the body's rhythm....you name it there are all kinds of reasons folks have. some like me do it after an indulgence but that is the extent for me no other reason.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I did a couple diet plans that did "detox" to give a jump start to weight loss, but the ones I've tried have been too hard on my system so I'd say proceed with caution.