Sabbath Day

Options
I love the Sabbath Day! Ever since I have started really exercising most days, I have learned the value in a true day of rest. My husband and I will occasionally go for a walk on Sunday, but we slow way down and do not do it for exercise. I enjoy good music and I prepare my lessons.

What do you like to do on the Sabbath Day?

Replies

• the_britster
    the_britster Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I like to relax and sit back
  • aliceb39
    aliceb39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I like to do indexing, family history, and going to see my grandkids. I also catch up on e-mails and television--not exactly Sabbath activities, I know. Part of that getting better every day that Pres. Snow talked about! I do have a few rules for myself--no reading novels and no laundry.
  • mslissalyn
    Options
    I like the change of focus, pace... My husband wishes I would cook more than one meal on Sundays. But I figure...they can fend for themselves with breakfast and lunch. He says I have a 'fast mentality for every Sunday'....I just don't feel pressure on that day with food or exercise.
  • Jujubees813
    Jujubees813 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It's one of the only days my husband and I can just spend time with each other. He doesn't do any school work and I don't have to go anywhere. We watch a lot of TV and try to have people over for dinner and/or games. And I cook my cheat meal for the week for dinner. And it's awesome haha