Sent out some invites

seamatt
seamatt Posts: 199 Member
I used the search function looking for other people close to Swansea to see if we can get some more people interested.

Thinking of changing the group avatar...? I used the Swans badge as it is known worldwide as the image of our city. The group has nothing to do with football and I has been mentioned in other posts. I can't imagine this would put any people off but if you have any ideas let me know.

I guess the purpose of this group is just to band together a bit. Share any local goings on/groups/clubs/events. Put banned pictures up of each other in local takeaways.....that sort of thing.

If you know of anyone else please feel free to invite them.

Replies

• IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    How about a lovely pic of the Gower or the marina..... like I said anyone form S'sea can spot a pic of the marina anywhere!!!
  • seamatt
    How's that?

Glad you didn't suggest the Ospreys, as that would have limited our audience to about 30 :p
  • yvonneseage
    yvonneseage Posts: 55 Member
    How about worms head? That's pretty recognisable
  • seamatt
    Could be good....maybe we should get some ideas down and have a vote amongst the members.
  • perhaps the swansea council symbol?
    i'll have better ideas, honest :) lol xx
  • nataliemelfa
    nataliemelfa Posts: 21 Member
    Don't be mean to the Ospreys- I am a massive fan :P xxx
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Love the marina pic and with Dylan Thomas.
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    I love the puc you put up. I got married in the waterfront museum so it makes me nostalgic lol x
  • seamatt
    Aw that's cool. I got married in Cuba......it was BOILING!
  • seamatt
    Hello to any of the new people that have joined :)
  • Hello all, and thanks for the invite, Matt!