Shred Results?

Options
pattiFM
pattiFM Posts: 45 Member
I'm not sure if any of us are still out there, but I wanted to stay accountable and let you guys know that I did it! I finally STUCK with something and finished it.. I'm super proud that I did a full 30 days of the shred and I'll be the first one to admit that it wasn't always easy.. there were days when I literally had to force myself to do it. But I did it. Shred + clean eating + some cardio seemed to work for me.. I got results!

Final shred stats:

SW: 235
GW: 225
CW: 223

I met and exceeded my goal! I'm not usually one for pictures, but I felt like I should post these.. the left is day one and the right is day 30 :)

30dayshredfrontresize.jpg

30dayshredsideresize.jpg

I'd love to know how you guys are doing!

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You look awesome!!! Congrats on fantastic results!!!.... I hope to be posting my measurements at the end of the week. I still have 4 more workouts to complete
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly, girl!!! Amazing results!! Sticking with it proved to be well worth it!! That makes me want to do 30DS again!! I think I might start incorporating it into my turbo fire schedule.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    This is me after finally completing the Shred. Not too big a difference, but I think I see some changes. What about you? I only lost 2.5 lbs, but I lost 7" total. Thanx for all the support and motivation during the challenge. Wishing everyone continued success :wink:

30dsba.jpg
  • pattiFM
    pattiFM Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I can tell!! Awesome job! That's the thing about the shred, is the scale hardly moves but your body totally changes. I love it! :)
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Both of you have great results that you should be very proud of. I did take before pics. I sure hope that I will get to post some noticeably changed after picss!
  • lovinpenguins
    Options
    I am blown away by your pics! All of this was accomplished in 30 days? Incredible. Can you tell me more about the "30 day shred"??
  • JessFromEngland
    JessFromEngland Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow girls! I watched the videos on Youtube, gave them a go and then bought the DVD and never even unwrapped it!
    Your amazing results have kicked me up the bum to try this because you look GREAT!! Your body shapes are so different!
    You should be very proud of yourselves :D