My 12 Month Challenge

Options
Hi Everyone,:wink:

I have set myself a 12 month challenge starting today this time next year I want to be slim, healthy & happy, which I'm not at present I'm over fifty & over weight, and not looking forward to Christmas because of my weight issues, I am determined not to be in this situation this time next year.

So here I am day one, I have looked at this site lots but never really committed but I have got to this time. All tips gratefully received.

Dilly

Replies

• marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Take it slow and easy and before you know it, you'll be reaching your goal!
  • aussiestargazer
    aussiestargazer Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    It was jsut after Christmas last year that I saw a photo of myself and decided to do something about it - I had a lot of starts and stops along the way on my own then I joined MFP in May I think and did not a lot for a while until I started finding people to share the journey with - the last 4 months have been great for me - still some ups and downs - but hey we are all human - slow and steady wins hte race - build yourself a support team - I don't have much "real" world support but my MFP friends from all over are an awesome "virtual" world support team. As marsellient says take it slow and easy - really works that way!
  • rapidrose
    rapidrose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to all of this I hope I am even doing this posting right. I would like some support on this diet program. It just gets harder and harder to get going.