BMF: Swansea

I feel I should share this. I recently joined British Military Fitness: Swansea and I have had such fun and good results that it would be selfish not to share!

It is held in Singleton Park (Meeting in the corner of the rec car park adjacent to the park gatehouse) on Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays. It is a group of like-minded people, with various goals- be it weightloss or fitness. The instructors are lovely and really push you whilst making sure you have a laugh so you don't notice! All outdoors, no extra eqipment needed, just comfy workout clothes and trainers (and people that don't mind getting a little muddy!).

Since joining two weeks ago I have cut a minute of my mile time and lost 6 pounds so I really recommend it- I have also made a lot of fast friends (we went on a social in wind st this sat!).

The first session is free once you sign up through the website with no commitment, then its 35 quid a month for unlimited sessions- or you can go on a pay as you go basis.

More info here: http://www.britmilfit.com/where-we-train/swansea/singleton-park/

Love love xx

Replies

• seamatt
    seamatt Posts: 199 Member
    Nice! Maybe a little bit too much for me at the moment but if it is based around any of the military's fitness regimes it's got to be effective.