SO glad I found this!

Options
kmcgrath1
kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
I am in desperate need to keep myself motivated and challenged. Hopefully this will help. Looking forward to being held accountable.

Replies

• liz_steinborn
    liz_steinborn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! It's so easy to slip into the "snacks of the season". By filling up on full veggie servings each day, I'm feeling more in control.
  • songbirdz74
    songbirdz74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'm going to have to write down the daily challenge to remind myself what I need to do, but this will be great motivation!! I'm already working on my first bottle of water for the day!

Good luck to you!
  • Faith175
    Faith175 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think this is just what I need to kick start my Early New Year's Resolution! Last year my resolution was to quit smoking and I haven't had a cigarette since 1/14/12. This year I'm going to loose 70 pounds. If I can quit smoking, I can do anything... I am looking forward to the accountability!
  • teller36
    Options
    Wow just what I needed, something that will hold me accountable. I have recently gotten back into working out and watching what I eat. I didnt realized just how much I was consuming and that was even with working out. I am excited to join this journey with you all and cant wait for the end results and know that if I have a bad day, I will have others there to cheer me on. I am also happy my friend introduced me to myfitness pal! I love how I can enter a food and its already there for me. The other site I was on, it seemed like I was entering everything myself. I love the mobile app, so I can track my food and fitness even if I am not at home, and dont have to try and remember it for when I get home.

Good Luck to you all!

Sue :happy:
  • kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    OK, so I just created a little spreadsheet to keep track of my targets and my daily points earned. Hoping that if I stare at it enough (daily) I will make sure I get my points in! I'm excited, I already earned the max 4 pts for today. Woo Hoo! :happy:
  • jjchairo
    jjchairo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am a day late, but excited to be joining this group. The holidays are so hard... Thanks everyone for the support!
  • sofitladies
    Options
    Yay! @KMCgrath1 Keep it up and at the end of our challenge you will have earned yourself 100 points :-)

@jjchairo You are not late, you are right on time! Good news, I built an extra day into the challenge, so if you did not earn 4 points today and you want to omit this day, you still have 25 more days to ear 100 points.

Ladies,

If you could please do me a favor and post all of our exciting news, comments, questions, suggestions and challenges in the "Daily Inspiration" discussion board, it may be a little easier to see what everyone is doing and I can respond accordingly. Thank you for your help with this. -TaVona (sofitladies)