PLAN FOR THE WEEK (11/26-12/2)

Options
GOOD MORNING! It's Monday again...this Monday will be especially important to me. I had a rough past few days and need to get back to focusing on eating healthy and working out!!

Here's what I've got going on this week...

1. Continue to stay within my calorie goal (1400)
2. Workouts:

-MONDAY: Today I'm going to start the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I should have started yesterday but when I thought about it it was really late.
20 PUSHUPS

-TUESDAY: JM30DS
20 PUSHUPS

-WEDNESDAY: Musical Practice
20 PUSHUPS

-THURSDAY: JM30DS
20 PUSHUPS

-FRIDAY: JM30DS
20 PUSHUPS

-SATURDAY: MUSICAL PRACTICE
20 PUSHUPS

-SUNDAY: JM30DS
20 PUSHUPS

Hope everyone had a great THANKSGIVING!!

I did the JM30DS (Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred) once before, but only got through 4 days...I'm going to do it again and do my best to follow through with this. I will start on MONDAY 11/26 and will do the workout every day except days that I have musical practice (WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY).

If you guys would like to do the JM30DS Level 1 also, you can find it FOR FREE on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8&feature=g-wl

I need to be held accountable!! PLEASE HOLD ME TO THIS!!!

HAPPY PLANNING!!!

Replies

• arfester
    arfester Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip on the free youtube video. I have a friend of mine who is also doing this workout and I was thinking about trying it .
  • rinn1791
    Options
    Glad to help!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • arfester
    arfester Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So how did you do with the plan for the week? I didn't check the video out yet but plan on looking at it tonight. I will let you know how it goes.
  • rinn1791
    Options
    Well...funny you should ask...PLANS CHANGED:

Monday I did not workout
    Tuesday I woke up at 6a and did some yoga
    Wednesday I took a walk on my lunch break then had my musical practice (I WORE MY HRM AND BURNED 815 CALORIES!!)
    Thursday I woke up early again and did WiiFit
    TODAY I took a walk on my lunch break and I'm going to do WiiFit again tonight.

SO....the plan did not go as "planned" but I WAS ACTIVE EVERY DAY! Except Monday lol oops!

My goals for Saturday and Sunday are...
    Saturday:
    WiiFit in the morning
    Musical Practice in the evening

Sunday:
    WiiFit in the morning
    Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2009 in the evening

I am not disappointed that things did not go EXACTLY according to plan. I am proud of myself for still making it work. I was still able to kick butt and stay active!

How about you?!? Have you been able to meet your goals this week?