A Gamer's 'Hit the goal reward'

Options
Jaulen
Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
Joking with my husband that once I hit my goal, I was going to go get a Grey Warden griffon tatoo.
His comment (not realizing I was joking) "That's awesome!"

Real goal reward, unknown at this point.

What goal reward (if any) do others have?

Replies

• Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Mines was to buy 3 fitted suits. Good thing Jos A Banks had a sale going!
  • Aquarii
    Aquarii Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Once I hit 140, I'll probably buy all of the "The Walking Dead" comics that I don't already have.

I've thought about getting a tattoo as well, possibly of a phoenix (in black, maybe some orange/red in there too). It would pretty much symbolize my own sort of... rebirth. Then again, I wouldn't be able to donate blood for a while if I were to get a tattoo. :frown:
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Well I have staggered goals (that way I am rewarding myself throughout so I don't loose focus), obviously starting small and working up. My next reward is a tattoo, and it's a good thing I have time to think about what I want because narrowing it down is a bit tough. My ultimate reward is taking my son to Legoland.
  • BabiiSteps
    Options
    My goal reward is a set of customized golf clubs. But I also have like other things along the way for each minor goal...like getting a ps3, buying the collector's editions of my fave games and possibly a piercing.
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Once I hit 140, I'll probably buy all of the "The Walking Dead" comics that I don't already have.

I've thought about getting a tattoo as well, possibly of a phoenix (in black, maybe some orange/red in there too). It would pretty much symbolize my own sort of... rebirth. Then again, I wouldn't be able to donate blood for a while if I were to get a tattoo. :frown:

I'll get myself a phoenix when I reach my gola! :D
    (was even thinking similar to the FF Crisis Core one)
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    My goal reward is also a kinda nerdy tattoo. I'm contemplating getting the druid markings from WoW on my shoulders.

Alli_Druid_Bear_Form.jpg
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Well I have staggered goals (that way I am rewarding myself throughout so I don't loose focus), obviously starting small and working up. My next reward is a tattoo, and it's a good thing I have time to think about what I want because narrowing it down is a bit tough. My ultimate reward is taking my son to Legoland.

Oooh. Legoland. We're going there on Saturday at MoA.
    My husband and 4 yr old have been playing Lego LotR, and the boy wants a Cave Troll.

I'm hoping to hit my first mini-goal at the beginning of January, if (WHEN!) that happens it will be tickets to Jekyll and Hyde production in Denver. Gotta make the goal, the show's only here for like three weeks at the end of Jan into Feb.
  • PinUpPac
    Options
    You know, that's a really good question! I think, once I get through all the proper research, I'll save up and buy components for a really nice gaming rig that will last me a long time. Or maybe get a tattoo of the Targaryen sigil.

Either way, I gotta get there first. :)