Season 3 - Episode 8 "Made to Suffer" (12/02/12)

Options
2»

Replies

• sometimes_blondie
    Options
    Yeah, I definitely didn't think he'd bounce back to reality so quickly. It'll be interesting to see if he gets worse (he probably will) I was definitely surprised to see Shane pop back up in the show!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    on Talking Dead they said that the season would begin again on Feb 10th.

Andrea is crazy for not leaving with Michonne this time. that dude is crazy!! So freaked out that they got Daryl- and seriously - the perimeter of the prison has a HUGE hole in it- no one saw that as an "issue?"

Loved how Carl is taking charge so much- he's definitely a cool character to watch now.

back to season 2 for a sec- remember before Shane took Rick out in the field- it seems like he was having zombie flashes?? wondering about that- Jim from 1st season (I think?) knew when to stop too- and have them put him on the side of the road- do they eventually just become crazy anyways?! just a thought.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Michonne really needs to start being a bit more chatty. When she and Andrea had their Mexican Standoff over the Gov, there would have been a whole different outcome if she'd said, "He captured and tortured your friends Maggie and Glen. He sent Merle to kill me after I left..."
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Michonne really needs to start being a bit more chatty. When she and Andrea had their Mexican Standoff over the Gov, there would have been a whole different outcome if she'd said, "He captured and tortured your friends Maggie and Glen. He sent Merle to kill me after I left..."

We were practically screaming at the TV for Michonne to open her mouth and f@%&ing say something, plus for Andrea to, you know, take a look around the room to see the dead zombie girl and all the heads.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Holy cliffhanger, Batman!

I still think Andrea is going to redeem herself. And with how things are currently standing, Merle might end up redeeming himself, too.

Whatever she's going to do, she needs to do it quickly. After all that sex with the governor (seriously, every time we see her she's just hopped out of the sack with him, and I don't see her running to the bathroom to pee), she's got to have a raging UTI by now, and I doubt that antibiotics are overly abundant in this world.

I think she's going to do some crazy *kitten* during the Daryl/Merle execution thing (my guess is they'll be forced to fight each other to the death, then the winner gets killed), and she'll be sucked into the fight.

Do you all think the brothers will be forced to fight each other?

What do you think about the new group in the prison?

And, for God's sake, WILL CARL TAKE OFF THE DAMN HAT ALREADY?!?
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    What I want to know is how Maggie had no issue with stabbing the one guy in the neck with a zombie ARM BONE!!! but couldn't pull the trigger when she had a gun aimed at Merle. Maybe she was worried that down the road she would have to explain to Daryl that she was the one that killed his brother.

I keep wanting Michonne to just start to talking!!! Some sticky situations could have been avoided if she had just said something!! But then again how much does Michonne really know?? Does she realize that Glenn and Maggie know Andrea?? As far as I can remember Andrea was never mentioned to Glenn and Maggie. So maybe she doesn't know. Maybe Andrea never talked about her group because she figured they left her for dead. And Michonne isn't really talkative anyways...

I really hope that at some point or another Andrea redeems herself. Once she sees the whole Merle/Daryl showdown she's got to pull her head out of her *kitten* a little bit right?? I mean she can't be that blinded by the "safe" environment that the Governor has created.

I was hoping that Rick would start to lose his **** a little more. The phantom phone call was totally bizarre but I thought they brought his lapse in sanity to an end too quickly. And as a side note....Shane looked damn good with that beard.

Carl has gone from one of the most annoying characters to one of the most bad *kitten*!!! He's starting to take on the role that Rick has. I'm glad that Tyrese went along with Carl's requests and sees that he's just trying to keep everyone safe.

Waiting until February for new episodes is going to suck!!!!:explode:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

this also bugs me. it's like those stupid rom coms where the main couple get into a stupid fight and break up over something that can easily be explained by : the guy you saw me kissing was my uncle.

and waiting til feb will suck but at least spartacus is back in january!
  • psiphiorg
    psiphiorg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That would be great if Michonne had any idea that Andrea knew any of these people. As far as Andrea knew, all of the people she'd been traveling with had died when walkers overran the farm. And as far as everybody at the prison knew, Andrea had died there, so they wouldn't have had any reason to mention her name to Michonne.
  • meshashesha2012
    Options
    That would be great if Michonne had any idea that Andrea knew any of these people. As far as Andrea knew, all of the people she'd been traveling with had died when walkers overran the farm. And as far as everybody at the prison knew, Andrea had died there, so they wouldn't have had any reason to mention her name to Michonne.
    i thought andrea saw them drive off. she was trying to flag them down but the couldnt see her for the cloud of dust the spinning wheels were kicking up :laugh:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    i thought andrea saw them drive off. she was trying to flag them down but the couldnt see her for the cloud of dust the spinning wheels were kicking up :laugh:
    She may have seen them drive off but don't forget; it appears that several months have passed between the end of Season 2 and the start of Season 3.

A lot can happen in a few months in the zombie apocalypse
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options

Michonne and Andrea were out there for 7 months or so. (remember Lori's pregnancy had progressed) Also when they arrived at Woodbury, Andrea was dropping names to Merle, she had said that Michonne knew everything about her I'm sure she probably mentioned the people to her before in that time frame. I don't want Michonne to be "chatty" too much, she might turn into a joke like Andrea!
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Holy cliffhanger, Batman!

I still think Andrea is going to redeem herself. And with how things are currently standing, Merle might end up redeeming himself, too.

Whatever she's going to do, she needs to do it quickly. After all that sex with the governor (seriously, every time we see her she's just hopped out of the sack with him, and I don't see her running to the bathroom to pee), she's got to have a raging UTI by now, and I doubt that antibiotics are overly abundant in this world.

I think she's going to do some crazy *kitten* during the Daryl/Merle execution thing (my guess is they'll be forced to fight each other to the death, then the winner gets killed), and she'll be sucked into the fight.

Do you all think the brothers will be forced to fight each other?

What do you think about the new group in the prison?

And, for God's sake, WILL CARL TAKE OFF THE DAMN HAT ALREADY?!?
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    lmbo about carl taking off that dam hat lmao
  • meshashesha2012
    Options
    carl's the new g*damned batman and the hat is his cowl so stop being haters
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options

I love the hat on him! I don't know why people are so against him wearing it, it makes him look like the mini bad*ss that he is!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    556834_3944138814312_1933496048_n.jpg
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

I love the hat on him! I don't know why people are so against him wearing it, it makes him look like the mini bad*ss that he is!
    Season 3 Carl is more like comic book Carl, the complete opposite of Season 1 & 2 Carl.

And yes, he is becoming a mini bada**
  • fionafancypants
    fionafancypants Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    February 10th! im counting the days!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options

Season 3 Carl is more like comic book Carl, the complete opposite of Season 1 & 2 Carl.

And yes, he is becoming a mini bada**

I agree with this 100%!!! I think he looks better and much more like the comic book character in the hat.