Inspire yourselves!

Options
mpallone1
mpallone1 Posts: 25 Member
Hello!

I am extremely new to MFP (just a few days now), but have been doing Leslie's walking DVDs off and on for a few years. I do the DVDs from my power wheelchair (I slide forward and use my legs - I can move them, just can't bear weight). I absolutely love them and the way my body feels when I am done. I would just like to say that not only are you all inspiring to others, but please remember that deep down, you are an inspiration to yourself! :) Keep walking!!

Replies

• Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome to Mfp.....I 've been here 5 months now and have been walking with leslie for almost 2 months. My dvd collection is growing...lol. There is a monthly challenge group here too if you would like to join us :happy: My elderly aunt was in a chair after a car accident many years ago. Your post brought back many fond, loving memories . :flowerforyou:
  • mpallone1
    mpallone1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Is there already a monthly challenge set up for December? It will be here soon!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Her videos r awesome! I've been wo to her videos since 2001 and currently belong to her walk club on line which will be closing in December. I have quite a collection of her videos:)

The Dec. challenge will be up soon.