Personally???

Options

Replies

• Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I haven't met any of my MFP friends, with the exception of one that I work with.

One of the biggest reasons I signed up for this specific race is the opportunity to meet some of my absolute favorite MFPhuckers! Can't wait!
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I've met Scs143 before.

By the time of the race I will have met peaches, Yoovie, Wits, Windy and possibly others.

YAY

Edited to add the person I am flying to Wisconsin to meet. I need coffeee lol.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im actually a computer generated MFP profile. So yeah Im totally real. I also havent met anyone cause Im just code.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I see _elemenopee_ every day at work and I've met BrettPGH and I met Bethie_B and I talk to some of y'all more than my own family, so yeah, this should be interesting.

Yes, chances are I will grope you. Stay back if you want to avoid this. I just assume that if you get within 30' of me that you are asking to have your genitalia touched. It's just a general rule I live by.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I have met Captain Apollo, Yoovie, & Wits IRL. I think that's it. I met Windy, too, but she's not on this team, right?
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I have met Captain Apollo, Yoovie, & Wits IRL. I think that's it. I met Windy, too, but she's not on this team, right?

Nope, she is! lol She's currently trying to get back on mfp so she can keep up with this group..but yes, she is registered!
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    YOU FORGOT ME?! Psh, I see how it is. No twirling for you...

I've met several of my MFPeeps, but none that are going to NY as it stands right meow. Selenity is coming in January for my birthday bash, so that'll change soon! I also stalk skitty's music on last.fm, I've seen the cranky cat in various states of sobriety and undress via chat... and I talk to Esclo, Brett, and ZC more than my "real" friends. Should be good times!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options

Nope, she is! lol She's currently trying to get back on mfp so she can keep up with this group..but yes, she is registered!

Oh snap! So that makes it 4 people on the team I've met IRL. That I can remember. I was a little bombed by the end of that night.
  • _Wits_
    Options

Oh snap! So that makes it 4 people on the team I've met IRL. That I can remember. I was a little bombed by the end of that night.

Haha...yeah...that makes two of us...
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I've met a few too!:drinker: :drinker: Look forward to meeting more!
  • yoovie
    Options
    I see _elemenopee_ every day at work and I've met BrettPGH and I met Bethie_B and I talk to some of y'all more than my own family, so yeah, this should be interesting.

Yes, chances are I will grope you. Stay back if you want to avoid this. I just assume that if you get within 30' of me that you are asking to have your genitalia touched. It's just a general rule I live by.

DONT touch me.
  • yoovie
    Options

that was just a hologram of me. that's why it was stone cold sober.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

I see why ele has not invited me to join the two of you on walks...
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    YOU FORGOT ME?! Psh, I see how it is. No twirling for you...

I've met several of my MFPeeps, but none that are going to NY as it stands right meow. Selenity is coming in January for my birthday bash, so that'll change soon! I also stalk skitty's music on last.fm, I've seen the cranky cat in various states of sobriety and undress via chat... and I talk to Esclo, Brett, and ZC more than my "real" friends. Should be good times!

Heck yes!!!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    No, I've never met anyone in person. I do live in the same city as Mad_Dog_Muscle and pretty close to Cranktastic. But I feel closer to many of you than those I know IRL. Really looking forward to this!
  • HealthyNFit4Life
    HealthyNFit4Life Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to meet you all :)
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

Haha...yeah...that makes two of us...

Not that bombed...you drove my drunk *kitten* home...
  • _Wits_
    Options
    LOL Well I sobered up waiting for the tow truck...and talking to the cabbies.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

DONT touch me.

Oh sweetie, they couldn't pay me enough to touch you. I'd be way too afraid that the crazy might rub off. You get to be the exception that proves the rule.
  • yoovie
    Options

DONT touch me.

Oh sweetie, they couldn't pay me enough to touch you. I'd be way too afraid that the crazy might rub off. You get to be the exception that proves the rule.

tumblr_me3wt1Ogij1qly8hro1_250.gif

tumblr_me3wt1Ogij1qly8hro2_250.gif

tumblr_me3wt1Ogij1qly8hro3_250.gif

Ill see you in June.