Week 4 Weigh-in

Options
Hey you guys, how was week 4? I hope yours were better than mine. Have you done your weigh-in for the week? Please post your weight, concerns, ups, downs, victories and/or anything you want to add. Happy Losing

Replies

• WynterSkeyes
    WynterSkeyes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    :( I gained again this week. 203.8 to 204.2. I gained .4oz. Ughhhh :(
  • GreenRuby
    GreenRuby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So week four for you guy's and I'm a day late for my post, lol, oh well. I went from 250.6 to 247.0, so down for this week :-) yay. lets hope for the best next week :-)
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I checked in at 173 yesterday, but had to do things this morning so no scale for me. I've been back on track for 2 days, though, and feel GREAT about it! I keep trying to do my best to do things that I know have motivated me in the past, so that has been helping.
  • WynterSkeyes
    Options
    So week four for you guy's and I'm a day late for my post, lol, oh well. I went from 250.6 to 247.0, so down for this week :-) yay. lets hope for the best next week :-)

Way to go. Thats great. Its also ok, dont have to weigh-in on Monday if you dont want to. Just do a weigh-in. Its fine everyone schedule doesnt permit Monday. But keep up the great work
  • WynterSkeyes
    Options
    I checked in at 173 yesterday, but had to do things this morning so no scale for me. I've been back on track for 2 days, though, and feel GREAT about it! I keep trying to do my best to do things that I know have motivated me in the past, so that has been helping.

Thats great Steph. It does feel good to get back on track doesn't it? Well after day one anyway. Day 1 after a week or so off is terrible. I have learned the hard way. Go head Steph