Holidays

Options
libbi
libbi Posts: 45 Member
Hello all!! I'm sorry for being a bit aloof recently. The holidays are always wackadoo at my house. I have fallen completely off of tracking (Bad Libbi, I know) but have been doing my best to pick Power Foods and practice portioning. I haven't lost any more, BUT I have maintained my loss. That is pretty amazing for me because left to my own I will gain about a pound a week!!! :grumble: So, we just bough a Kinect (Merry Christmas to us from us, lol) and it is kicking my tail!! We have Just Dance 4 and am hoping this gets me and my hubster in motion. I hope everyone had a great TG holiday and are doing well well with your journeys!

Replies

• TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Maintaining during the Holidays is a major accomplishment. You did good girl. It's all about moderation and movement. Keep it up. We have weigh in on Thursday in our work group. I am kind of excited to see what the results are. Don't expect any damage. Have a great day!
  • heidi5k
    heidi5k Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi Libbi!

Glad to see you're back at it, and still moving forward after the holiday.
    Starting to get moving should help too!

I haven't even started exercising, but slowly, slowly, slowly I am starting to think that I might. :)
    I'm going to check out a barre routine (which is almost comical considering how non-ballerina like I am), but a good friend of mine loves it and recommends it, so...

Take care!