Update

Options
laceybrobie
laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
Hey All,

Just giving an update. Thanksgiving was actually not that bad for me. Was sick the holiday weekend. Still got a little something but for the most part over it.

Weighed in at 193.6 this AM. Very happy about that.

Good luck everyone.

Replies

• JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Laceybrobie -- That's great! What's you target weight?

I had no problem with Thanksgiving either. I did my TurboFire wokout that day with my 9 year old niece and then we played some Wii games. I wasn't even tempted by the sweets.

I'm getting very discouraged. I keep fluctuating between 204 and 207. My plan this week (starting today) is to lower my carb and add more protein. I’m so close to Onerland but I feel so far away {sigh}. Since I'm a vegetarian, that means more soy and beans. I made a crockpot full of vegetarian soup last night, so I'm having a big bowl of that for lunch. Anyone have any other suggestions?
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm only 7 pounds from 199. I lost 2 pounds last week. Not celebrating thanksgiving I think helped me. I'm very happy to make this first goal. I'm thinking by end of December should be at 199. I'm determined to get out of the 200's forever. Bless you all
  • JacciSimms
    Options
    Good morning all,

ButterFlyLady - You can get to Onderland before the end of the year. Stick to what you know works -- exercise & MFP. Good job making your first goal.

I'm 6lbs away myself so I'm hanging in there with you. We all can do this!!
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Laceybrobie -- That's great! What's you target weight?

I had no problem with Thanksgiving either. I did my TurboFire wokout that day with my 9 year old niece and then we played some Wii games. I wasn't even tempted by the sweets.

I'm getting very discouraged. I keep fluctuating between 204 and 207. My plan this week (starting today) is to lower my carb and add more protein. I’m so close to Onerland but I feel so far away {sigh}. Since I'm a vegetarian, that means more soy and beans. I made a crockpot full of vegetarian soup last night, so I'm having a big bowl of that for lunch. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Jacci- my ultimate goal is 145!!! I had a hard time with 202-199. Feels like it was forever. Lol. You can get there. I don't have any advise for you on protein as I am not a vegetarian.

Just keep doing what you are doing and it will come. Watch your sodium and up some water. :).
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Hello I'm only 7 pounds from 199. I lost 2 pounds last week. Not celebrating thanksgiving I think helped me. I'm very happy to make this first goal. I'm thinking by end of December should be at 199. I'm determined to get out of the 200's forever. Bless you all

Oh man!!! ONEderland is amazing I am not going to lie!!! Just stay focused and you will get there by the new year. My goal is about 5-7 lbs a month loss. That's reasonable. And I can keep it off.
  • JacciSimms
    Options
    Good morning all,
    Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm now 4lbs away from Onederland!!! Maybe I can get there before Christmas. I'm on week 12 of TurboFire and I love it!! I can't believe I've stuck with a workout program for 12 weeks. I plan on taking the DVDs with me over the Christmas holiday and working out. My next workout will be Squeeze: 30-Day Body Transfirmation. Anyone ever hear of it? It got 5 stars on CollageVideo.com.

How's everyone else doing on their journey to Onederland?