Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Exhausted!!

nerdlyness
nerdlyness Posts: 28 Member
Hey all!

I did my planned hybrid workout today and I had a really hard time finishing it. I was exhausted 5 min into it and it was only 45EZ and Ab Burner. I haven't felt anything like this before, so I was a little worried. I'm getting all my required nutrients (I instantly thought I might be lacking on something there, but I'm doing ok).

Anyone else get this? Is it normal or maybe just a fluke? Tomorrow is my rest day and I wasn't sure if this is a sign a really need one or it's all mental. It was such a hard workout out. It took all my strength not to push stop and walk away from the video.

Replies

• kelewis
    kelewis Posts: 18 Member
    Hey! I felt the same way for 45ez yesterday as well.... Maybe fluky, maybe a tough workout.... or maybe the flow isn't quite right?
  • cookiemahnster
    cookiemahnster Posts: 60 Member
    Fire 45 EZ is TOUGH!! Hope you're still feeling ok. Did you eat beforehand? I work out first thing in the AM but have recently started eating a little bit beforehand (usually some PB on toast) to give me energy. Otherwise I am just wasted very early on and staring at the timer on the screen, cursing Chalene under my breath ;)

In general I think TF is pretty intense, so may be your body was just screaming for a little rest. I hope you got it on your rest day!
  • nerdlyness
    nerdlyness Posts: 28 Member
    Yeah, I had a meal about a hour beforehand and I've done the workout before without it feeling like I was lifting 50 pound weights with every move.

It must have been mental. Oh well, today is a rest day and I am soaking it up!!!