Anyone else on Herbex?

Options
I am on the drops and the fat burn tea and find both are really helping me. With the drops I have noticed my portions getting smaller or not being able to finish my meals. The tea I find helps after meals to keep me regular. If I am going out to dinner for an occasion then I take my herbex with and it helps me not over indulge.

I also find I have more energy and am not as moody as I usually am when on a diet. I have also noticed my hair grows quicker as well as my nails. My mom has been on it for years and swears by it.

Have you tried it? Has it worked?What is your experience with this product? I have heard of others having health issues with while some just expect it to be a quick fix instead of a supplement to good excersize and a healthy eating regime.

Replies

• angelscry35
    Options
    Hello I am from Cape Town South Africa.A few months ago I discovered Herbex,I used the drops,and fatburn concentrate.I found that the drops made me go to the toilet often,it made my skin so clear,and the fatburn concentrate really curbed my appetite,and gave me loads of energy,and I love the taste and its not too pricey. I lost about 2kgs in 1 month even though I didn't exercise.I am planning to buy both products again(if I can squeeze it in my budget LOL).I personally think that its an excellent product.(Just my opinion from personal experience)