*Insanity* Help!!

Options
Hello everybody!

I have just started insanity and it is insane. The problem I am facing is that I have carpal tunnel syndrome in my left wrist. So it is extremely painful to do the ones where I have to get on the floor. How can I overcome this problem? Is there a way I can modify the exercises? Thank you :)

Replies

• emily_bird
    Options
    Yes, you can modify the exercises ! If you're doing a workout on the floor that uses multiple parts of your body, then focus on the parts you can use and don't worry about the wrist. Or try and lean on your elbows instead of your hands. If they're doing push ups and you don't feel comfortable, then do jumps or fly jacks etc. The fact that you're moving and doing what you can will give you results.

Good luck!
  • Neetu_K
    Options
    Yes, you can modify the exercises ! If you're doing a workout on the floor that uses multiple parts of your body, then focus on the parts you can use and don't worry about the wrist. Or try and lean on your elbows instead of your hands. If they're doing push ups and you don't feel comfortable, then do jumps or fly jacks etc. The fact that you're moving and doing what you can will give you results.

Good luck!

Thank you emily_bird. I appreciate it