weekly challenges anybody?!

Options
WhataBroad
WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
So I was thinking we could do some weekly challenges, like tackle an exercise you have trouble with or introduce one new food to your diet, or burn so many calories in a week... who's in?

Replies

• TwelveTwentyOne
    TwelveTwentyOne Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me!
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    here`s a great idea and I hope the picture works...

depending on the number of days you want to do this challenge, I will use 30 days as an example, write 30 challenging exercises, they can repeat, on a popsicle stick and place them in a container labeled Daily Challenge. Place another container called Done beside it and when you complete the daily exercise, place it in the Done cup! You don`t have to use popsicle sticks, you can write them down on paper and fold them up. The idea is to challenge yourself so if you struggle with the reverse lunge, give yourself 10 - 20 of them, if push ups are hard, give yourself 5 of them, 25 jumping jacks, whatever you want, just make it something you do everyday. Maybe while you are waiting for your morning coffee, or brushing your teeth or even tag it on at the end of your daily workout.

[IMG]http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q670/Deb Broad/dailyworkouts.jpg[/IMG]
  • WhataBroad
    Options

depending on the number of days you want to do this challenge, I will use 30 days as an example, write 30 challenging exercises, they can repeat, on a popsicle stick and place them in a container labeled Daily Challenge. Place another container called Done beside it and when you complete the daily exercise, place it in the Done cup! You don`t have to use popsicle sticks, you can write them down on paper and fold them up. The idea is to challenge yourself so if you struggle with the reverse lunge, give yourself 10 - 20 of them, if push ups are hard, give yourself 5 of them, 25 jumping jacks, whatever you want, just make it something you do everyday. Maybe while you are waiting for your morning coffee, or brushing your teeth or even tag it on at the end of your daily workout.

[img]http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q670/Deb Broad/dailyworkouts.jpg[/img]
  • WhataBroad
    Options

dailyworkouts.jpg
  • mhoup
    mhoup Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I like this idea. I think I will add one difficult after every workout!
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    @mhoup... that's awesome!! I have been doing this, it's a great feeling to see the Done cup fill up!! =)