Fun & Fitness?!??! 11/30

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Fun Fitness Friday!
Hey add one new song to iPOD or get a new CD or listen to a song that gets you moving that you have not listened to in a while.

I listened to Micheal Jackson's OFF the Wall album while I worked out earlier this week. Boy was I getting down! It was fun and I had not really listened to that album in a while.

Music can make your workout fun and more powerful!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    When I run, I use Cardio Trainer to track the minutes/distance and it can play my music off my phone. I have it set to random and sometimes it pulls a song that I haven't heard in a while. I enjoy that. I also have all this music from a guy who worked in our office for a while who is a hard core spin instructor. He got me into spin classes. And he let me copy his spin lists. Sometimes, Cardio Trainer will pick up individual songs out of those lists and I'm like "What?, what is that?" He had some very different tastes in music. I have a few Areosmith songs I would never have otherwise on my phone. I've left them though because the beat is the right one to have. It's so funny - I never know what I'm going to hear. I have everything from Pop Mexican to Techno. :laugh:
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I'm totally going to try to do this when I get home. Does it count to be playing a new XBox Kinect game that has music you haven't heard before?
  • kriskerans
    kriskerans Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love my runtastic app to track my runs and I can listen to KC work out...boogie man at the same tine, I signed up for 5k Santa run next Saturday going to be fun...:smile::smile:
  • sunnyheart100
    sunnyheart100 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    cool
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Don't know how I missed this challenge, but I was scattered on Friday. Anyway, my exercise track on my ipod is kinda new to me since I just started using it again after five weeks of no walks because of broken toe!