New =)

smfrost89
smfrost89 Posts: 10 Member
Hey everyone, I've been using MFP on and off for a while now but I've just now been extremely dedicated to it for the past three weeks. I'm a mom of 2 (ages 5 and 2) and before I got pregnant the first time I weighed around 127. After that first pregnancy, I gained about 20 pounds. I battled with it and some of it came off but lost motivation once again when I got pregnant the 2nd time. That pregnancy tacked on another 20 pounds. I tried losing the weight but gave up shortly there after. Two and half years have gone by now and I gained another 10 pounds. So. With that being said. In the past 5 years, I've gained approximately 50 pounds!! I just now realized how sluggish I feel and that it's related to all the extra weight. I'm not saying that I necessarily want to get back down to where I was before but I want to be healthy again. I'm tired of being exhausted all the time from little activities and having no motivation to do anything at all. Between the kids and myself going back to school, it's hard to find the time to become healthy again. But I'm determined this time around. It's gotta come off a pound at a time. I'm looking for new people to add on here to help me stay motivated and help motivate them as well. We're the only ones who can take care of ourselves!!