Delightful December Challenge!! WK1

:flowerforyou: Hey everyone! :happy:

So I know I've been AWOL for a while:angry: , things have gotten crazy and I've been super stressed!
But... I'm BACKK! And I'm here to stay! I've gained A LOT of weight back in the past 9 months! :brokenheart:

It's a new month! and the new yyear is almost here! SO with the start of December and since its a sunday I figured I would try to start this group back up!

I need to be responsible for other people other than just myself, because it makes me feel like I need to have more motivation! :smile: So here's the deal!..

We'll Weigh in at the start of each week (SUNDAY) and I'll post a new thread here for each week and label them WK 1 and so on. We'll have different goals and things each week, something to work towards. and when we all have bad days, feel free to post a topic here with questions or concerns... I PROMISE I WONT LEAVE YOU ALL HANGING!

I hope you all still want to do this! I've missed you all so much! and I know I CAN"T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!!!! :drinker:

GOAL for this WEEK: try to get all the water in that we need, (: I know I havent been drinking as much as I should...
So here's my start...

Starting Weight: 270:noway:
Current Weight: 269 <--- I'm a fatty again! ): THIS HAS TO CHANGE!!!!! (: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: