Goal for December

Options
mojox2003
mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
Hey everyone well its the last month of 2012 what are our goals for this month.

Mine is to try and matain and if I can loose a couple of lbs I know its going to be realy hard with it being christmas and I have lots of family partys and meals to go to but im going to try my hardest to stick to the plan im still going to have a treat or two as well.

Replies

• jdim1093
    jdim1093 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    At two pounds per week...I might just hit Onederland for New Years! i have so much to win, I am so focused. No cheating, no lies, no more fat belly!
  • jetabear10
    jetabear10 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I plan to continue my weight loss journey in spite of bursitis in my hip and tennis elbow.

Bring it!!!
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    My goal is to end the year in Onederland!
  • jdim1093
    jdim1093 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    My goal is to end the year in Onederland!

Mine too! I might be a couple of pounds short but it'll be close!
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Stay under 190 and get closer to 180 lbs
  • gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I will be happy if.....I manage to maintain weight ...I keep exercise going through out......I keep logging!
    Good luck everyone:flowerforyou:
  • SToast
    SToast Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I hope to be able to loose 4-5 lbs in December. If I can continue to eat healthy and not go overboard during Christmas time then I know I can do it for the rest of my life without problem. I am also planning on upping my workout routine during the month to tone now that I've lost some weight.
  • laron86
    laron86 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My Goal for Decemeber is to loose 10 pounds. I have lost 8.5 so far, I just have to make it through Christmas next week and New Years eve. I don't drink so no empty calories there.. it's sugar for me. I also am/have given up sugar for Dec. It has just made it easier.. I don't have to say, I don't want that, which is a lie.. instead I can say, I don't eat sugar.. which is true.. works in my head :smooched:
  • laron86
    laron86 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My 2013 Goal will be to be in Onderland