late night eating

Here is my problem and I'm hoping for suggestions... I eat something for breakfast and lunch every day but not huge portions. On evenings when I can do cycling and any other activity, I have too many calories to eat by the time I'm done and home. I'm not hungry by that point but I don't want to eat too much more during the day in case I can't make it to whatever class I'm planning on. Ideas??

Replies

• dawn1801
    dawn1801 Posts: 117 Member
    Have you tried adding string cheese, greek yogurt with a piece of fruit before you go to the gym as a snack? I tried the light muscle milk in chocolate and that was 100 calories, low in fat with protein and some carbs. It tasted good.
  • I had the same concerns but found that when I ate more for breakfast and lunch I wasn't as hungry at dinner and so no matter what was going on my dinner didn't change. Also I like just simple planning ahead. It may sound boring but I like to plan out my day as far as meals with snacks to vary so that I don't have to think about it. With the thought that I can always change my mind. Hope that helps.